Find answers to all your questions
Q1. I need only half litre a day, is there a subscription plan for the same?
Yes, we have FLEXIBLE & CONVENIENT subscription plans where you will get 1 litre Humpy A2 Milk home-delivered in the morning on alternate days as per your wish.
Q2. Can I increase or decrease quantity of milk anytime?
Q3. Why do you use glass bottles?
1. ‘We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children’, The Organic Carbon strongly believes in this and that’s why we strongly don’t believe in using plastic pouches which are most conveniently used by 95% of the dairy industry today.
2. Plastic pouches and bottles take 500 years to begin decomposing.
3. Paper or aseptic cartons need only virgin paper. Recycled paper cannot be used. So new trees need to be cut constantly for making such cartons.
4. Unlike paper cartons or plastic, glass does not transfer any foreign odor or flavor to the milk. Glass is truly neutral, non-porous and doesn't leach.
5. It requires minimal energy to produce.
6. By returning glass bottles you are reducing the amount of new bottles that need to be made.
7. Returning the bottles allows them to be reused many times.
Q4. What if I break a glass bottle?
Most other glass bottled milk providers charge a deposit of ₹ 1000 or more and do not return it in case if you damage their bottles.
But we are your Family Farmer, that’s why we trust that you would handle our glass bottles with care.
We do not charge any exorbitant deposit. Simply, a minimal fee of ₹ 150 is charged for every broken, cracked or damaged bottle.
Q5. Why is Humpy A2 milk not as thick as regular milk?
1. Thickness and taste both depends on the composition of milk and processing done to it.
2. Humpy A2 milk is exactly how nature intended it to be. Light and easy to digest. It undergoes no or minimal processing and retains its natural taste.
3. It’s the kind of milk that our forefathers had and were always healthy.
4. Adulterants like Starch, Urea, Vegetable Oil, Soap and Detergents are added to Regular A1 milk to increase the foaming of milk and to make it into thick milk.
Q6. What is the difference between Humpy A2 Milk and ordinary regular milk?
Humpy A2 milk
Ordinary regular milk
Produced by Indian Origin Gir cows
Produced by Hybrid Jersey and Holstein Friesian (HF) cows
Contains A2 Beta-Casein protein
Contains A1 Beta-Casein protein
Naturally produced milk without use of growth hormone injections, antibiotics or GMOs.
Increasing productivity by forcing cows to produce milk in unnatural and highly stressful conditions with the use of growth hormone injections, antibiotics or GMOs.
Antioxidant Glutathione (GSH) present helps preventing cancer
Causes type-1 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, autism, schizophrenia and sudden infant death syndrome(SIDS).
Has Colostrum like ‘mother’s milk’ which is high in protein and improves immunity
Causes Seasonal allergic rhinitis and other intolerances
Has Cerebrosides which increases brain sharpness and power
Causes Stomach aches, cramps and irritable bowel syndrome
No Animal Cruelty. Our cows are not confined into one place. Our cows are graced on open pastures and given natural organic fodders, feeds, and minerals.
Approx. 50 million dairy cows and buffaloes are suffering every day in unacceptably poor welfare conditions confined to a small place with large livestock.
We are not just into selling Milk. We are preserving the soon-to-be extinct Indian cow breeds and bringing back the lost charm and glory of the Indian Cows.
Cross breeding, mutation and GMOs have led to decline of Indian cow breeds and boosted the foreign cow breeds to meet the increasing demand for milk.
Q7. What are the benefits of drinking Humpy A2 Milk?
• Natural and Nutritional
• Growth and Nourishment
• Medicinal qualities
• Vitamin D
• Omega 3
• Strength from Calcium
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
• Vitamin B12
The latest human study, published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition in June 2014, demonstrates a difference in digestion between A1 and A2 proteins. ‘DEVIL IN THE MILK: Illness, health, and the politics of A1 and A2 milk’ by Keith Woodford (Professor of Farm Management and Agribusiness at Lincoln University in New Zealand) gives evidence of how A1 cows’ milk is a link to solving many medical mysteries, from diabetes to autism.
Q8. How fresh is Humpy A2 Milk?
1. Humpy A2 Milk is as good as having your own desi cow in your backyard.
2. We chill the milk immediately after milking to maintain freshness and quality.
3. It’s a fact that milk spoils easily. Excessive processing can dilute its nutrients. To ensure we balance safety and nutrition, we pasteurize the milk at low temperatures to preserve good bacteria. That’s where we stop our processing.
4. No Homogenizing.
5. There are no intermediaries involved in the supply chain and hence Humpy A2 Milk is not available over the shelves. This ensures that there is no
6. We deliver within few hours after milking and the 4 degree Celsius temperature is maintained till last leg of delivery.
Q9. Is Humpy A2 Milk suitable for people who are lactose intolerant?
1. Humpy A2 Milk is real, natural milk, and contains the same amount of lactose as ordinary cows’ milk and will not resolve any medically diagnosed lactose intolerance.
2. However, many people have discomfort after drinking ordinary milk and self-diagnose themselves as lactose-intolerant, rather than being clinically diagnosed by a health care professional.
3. Many such self-diagnosed people have found that they are able to drink and enjoy Humpy A2 Milk without any of their previous symptoms.
4. This indicates that they may be reacting to the A1 beta-casein protein found in ordinary milk and not the lactose.
5. So, if you haven’t been clinically diagnosed as lactose intolerant, start with Humpy A2 Milk now.
Q10. Is Humpy A2 Milk a product of genetic engineering or genetically modified cows?
1. Absolutely NO. Our cows are the pure Indian origin Gir cows from Gujarat.
2. We are totally against cross-breeding, mutation and GMOs which have led to decline of Indian cow breeds and boosted the foreign cow breeds to meet the increasing demand for milk.
3. We are not just into selling milk. We are preserving the soon-to-be extinct Indian cow breeds and bringing back the lost charm and glory of the Indian Cows.
Q11. How do I get Humpy A2 Milk?
1. 68% of milk in India is adulterated with water, detergent powder or worse products. Our direct to home connect removes all middle men involved thereby ensuring that the milk your family drinks is not tampered.
2. We deliver chilled Humpy A2 Milk in food-grade eco-friendly glass bottles of one litre at your doorstep.
3. FLEXIBLE & CONVENIENT subscription plans where you will get Humpy A2 Milk home-delivered in the morning daily or on alternate days as per your wish.
4. Change your deliveries as per your needs.
5. Easily manage your subscription with a few taps.
6. We even have a vacation setting.
7. No more wasted milk outside doors.
8. No more ugly out of town posters.
Q12. Do you provide sample?
1. To discover the good effects of desi cow’s Humpy A2 Milk, you need to consume it at least for a month.
2. If you wish to subscribe, you need to go for 1 month, 3 Months, 6 months or 1 year subscription.
Q13. Which type of Humpy A2 milk is suitable for me?
We offer 2 types of Humpy A2 milk now,
1. Raw Humpy A2 Milk: Exactly how God made it. Truly whole food with natural enzymes, immunity building probiotic bacteria and bursting with natural taste. Raw milk has more vitamin and mineral content.
Boiling raw milk is needed if you want to increase its shelf-life. A must-have-drink for people who believe in having natural products with absolutely no processing.
2. Pasteurized Non-Homogenized Humpy A2 Milk: Low temperature pasteurized (70 degree Celsius) milk unlike all other Ultra High Temperature (283 degree Celsius) pasteurized milk. We refuse to do UHT pasteurization and homogenization because of the damage it does to milk proteins.
Ready-to-drink milk for people who need not boil the milk after receiving it.
Q14. What is the price of Humpy A2 Milk?
First Subscription Offer for our New customers
Get 10% discount on all plans :
Cost of Raw Humpy A2 Milk: ₹ 99/- ₹ 89/- per litre.
Cost of Pasteurized Humpy A2 Milk: ₹ 99/-
₹ 89/- per litre.
Also Get EXTRA 50% coupon cashback
by paying online now.
Register with us and we will provide one litre glass bottles of Humpy A2 Milk as per your selected frequency
Q15. How is the price justified?
1. Superior-quality Pure A2 milk from Indian breed cows is precious, rare and unparalleled to obtain in today’s world of crossbred jersey cows.
2. We do not separate the bull, the cow and the calves. They all live as one happy family in an ocean of love and care. Just 40% of our desi cows produce milk at a time. It’s our responsibility to look after and maintain good health of the aged cows, bulls and calves too and not just of the milking cows.
3. The calves have the first right on the desi cow’s milk. They are always first fed generously and then the remaining milk is used for human consumption.
4. A Balanced Diet of mixed ration is planned by MV Sc./PhD doctors to keep the cows healthy and to maintain the optimum quality of milk. Our nutritionists ensure that there is the right balance of minerals, vitamins and a tailor-made menu for different ages of the cows and their physical needs. Such organic fodder costs us heavily.
5. No matter how expensive, only qualified veterinarian doctors are consulted and their prescribed antibiotics are given whenever the cows fall sick. The sick cows are not milked at all till they recover good health.
6. We believe in empowering and uplifting the farmers we work with. We ensure they get fair returns for their work and help them improve their standards of living.
7. A lot of provisions and cautions need to be taken to provide chilled farm fresh Humpy A2 Milk to your doorstep in sterilized food-grade glass bottles.
8. We do not compromise on hygiene or quality in any way unlike many other regular milk providers. We are not just into selling milk.
We are preserving the soon-to-be extinct Indian cow breeds and preventing illegal slaughter of aged cows and bulls. Our customers are helping us do it.
Q16. What do I do with the empty bottle?
1. We work on the principle of rinse and return.
2. You just have to rinse the bottle and keep it outside your door or hand it over to our delivery boys.
3. Our delivery boys will pick up the empty bottles and place the new filled bottle there.
4. By returning glass bottles you are reducing the amount of new bottles that need to be made.
5. Returning the bottles allows them to be reused many times
Q17. Can I temporarily stop my subscription for a few days if I’m travelling?
1. Yes, Change your deliveries as per your needs.
2. Easily manage your subscription with a few taps.
3. Login to the app on your mobile and pause the subscription in the dashboard before 4 pm today if you don’t want it tomorrow.
4. Since we are a pre-paid service, the litres are carried forward in the next month.
5. No more wasted milk outside doors. 6. No more ugly out of town posters.
Q18. Can you deliver milk in bulk for family occasions?
Yes. Please let us know a day in advance to plan and organize accordingly.
Q19. Do I need to boil the milk before consumption?
1. There is absolutely no need to boil if you are getting Humpy A2 Pasteurized Milk.
2. Some people don’t even boil our Humpy A2 Raw Milk as it tastes better that way. However to maintain the goodness of raw milk for 2 days, you should boil it on low flame.
Q20. What is Climate-Smart Regenerative Organic Farming?
Climate-Smart Regenerative Organic Farming is our technique of farming.
Climate – Smart : Transform and reorient agriculture to effectively ensure food security in a changing climate.
Regenerative : Rebuild soil organic matter and restore degraded soil biodiversity to progressively improve whole agro-ecosystems.
Organic : Produce crops without using chemical pesticides, fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
Q21. What does your logo signify?
Humpy A2 Logo:
a) Our Humpy A2 Logo shows a girl taking her Humpy cow for a walk.
b) The logo reinforces the positive relationship between farmers and their Indian desi cows.
c) It highlights how kids share a friendly bond with their cows.
d) The girl signifies the importance of women in agriculture right from a very young and tender age.
e) In the future of agriculture we trust and by choosing a young girl to represent our brand, we are showing our support to the youth of India. Tackling agricultural challenges requires the next generation of leaders to bring fresh thinking and innovative solutions.
The Organic Carbon’s Logo:
a) ‘The Organic Carbon’ derives its name and logo from the organic carbon found in organic matter of the soil.
b) It is the basis of sustainable agriculture.
c) It’s like the hemoglobin of soil.
d) Our focus is to make soil healthiest by increasing its ability to absorb atmospheric carbon.
e) If more carbon is stored in the soil as organic carbon, it will reduce the amount present in the atmosphere, and help reduce global warming.
f) Industrialized chemical agriculture has led to the loss of up to 80 percent of carbon from the world’s soils. That carbon is now floating in the atmosphere, but it needs to be absorbed into the soil to mitigate climate change and make the soil healthy.
g) Healthy soil is a carbon sink and a water sponge. Therefore it keeps soil moist, even in times of droughts. So we can produce more food, with less water, during the droughts which seem to be occurring more often and with greater severity.
Q22. What is a Family Farmer?
1. Like every family has a Family Doctor or a Family Lawyer, We want to become your Family Farmer.
2. A one-stop solution providing valuable, reliable, nutritious organic eco-friendly products to all.
3. The unique concept of Family Farmer is introduced for the 1st time in India.
4. The cornerstone of family farmer is an ongoing, personal consumer-farmer relationship focused on integrated nutritious products.
5. You get to know all about the farmer, his crops, his way of growing, visit to his farm and more.